The protocols for return to in-person sessions as of May 17th 2021 are:
- Face coverings must be worn on entry and until the point where we are sat in the consulting room. Face coverings must be put on finishing the session and leaving the room.
- Although I am disinfecting regularly, try not to touch any surfaces. I will open all doors to admit you to and from the property. You need not ring the doorbell on arrival.
- Use the provided hand gel on entry.
- The consulting room allows for 2m distancing. Windows will be open to provide ventilation.
- You may use the bathroom. Please dry your hands with the provided paper towels and discard those towels in the bin located under the sink.
- I have received both vaccinations and it is increasingly likely that you will have had one or both vaccinations also. This does not mean we won't still carry the virus and pass it on to others. If you or I show likely Covid symptoms and/or if you or I test positive we must inform each other before our next session and we must revert to remote working.
- Please know that if you wish to continue using remote means you are welcome to do so, simply advise me as such before our session.
- The new Indian variant is the latest mutation of the virus and these mutations can lead to sudden changes in advice and practice standards. As such, please be aware that it may be necessary to revert all sessions to remote working at short notice as the situation develops and Government advice progresses.